Sharing my love of skirts and dresses through photos

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Chicago


 dress- Old Navy, leggings- New York & Co., bag- Michael Kors, shoes- Fit Flops, earrings- Icing


 vest- New York & Co., top- BCBG, skirt- TJ Maxx, bag- Michael Kors, Jewelry- Charming Charlie, shoes- Fit Flops

 dress- Marshalls, tank- Old Navy, bag- Michael Kors, shoes- Fit Flops, earrings- Charlotte Russe, sunglasses- Steve Madden

dress- Old Navy, vest- New York & Co., bag- Michael Kors, scarf- F21, shoes- Fit Flops, earrings- Icing

I spent this past week in Chicago with my family on our annual vacation.  This was my first time in the windy city and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  Shopping on the Magnificent Mile enables me to cross off one of my items on my bucket list.  As you can see, the week's color scheme of black and white had to have a hint of color and I found this cute little Michael Kors bag at my favorite TJ Maxx.  If you need to do a lot of walking, the Fit Flops are totally comfortable and although you can't see it very well, these have sequins on them and are totally cute.  I didn't go overboard with the shopping this time, but beware- next time I visit Chi-town, I am bringing an empty suitcase.



Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment