Sharing my love of skirts and dresses through photos

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hello

I have been thinking of starting a new blog for some time now.  I am following and loving so many of the fashion blogs that I figured I would throw myself into the blogging arena.  I adore the blogs that showcase real women wearing real fashions.  They don the types of items that we could find in our own closets and mix them in ways that make you say "Hey that looks terrific, I never thought of putting that with that".  My fashion love involves skirts, dresses and fabulous accessories.  My shoe love is so crazy that I have a high heel tattooed on my right wrist- seriously.  I am a registered nurse and while I love my job, I cannot wait to get home to change from an all white uniform into something pretty, fabulous and high (meaning my shoes).  I am a firm believer that you should always look your best when you leave the house- you may never know who you will run into at the market.  So with my blog, I want to showcase my love of skirts and dresses.  Here goes.....


dress; TJ Maxx
bag; Gap
shoes; Charlotte Russe
jewelry; Bloomingdales, New York & Company, Forever 21


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! Loving this look here...very feminine and chic! Looking forward to getting to know you.

    Now following :)

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tavia, thank you so much for the warm welcome. I will be sure to return the favor and check out your blog too.

    ReplyDelete